GENERAL PERSONAL DATA
POLICY FOR CALLTECH S.A.
In compliance with Law 1581 of 2012, by which personal data protection provisions are issued, CALL PROCESSING TECHNOLOGIES S.A. – CALLTECH S.A., In its capacity as the responsible entity for the processing of personal data establishes the purposes, measures and procedures for the collection and storage of our databases, as well as the mechanisms available to the owners to know, update, rectify, and delete the data provided or revoke authorizations.
Version 1.1. October 01, 2016
The following are the definitions that allow for the clear understanding of every presented subject in the document and are consecrated in Law 1581 of 2012 of the Republic of Colombia.
- Processing: Any operation or set of operations using personal data, such as the collection, storage, use, circulation, or deletion.
- Personal data: Any information linked to or may be associated with one or more specific or determinable natural persons.
- Database: Organized set of personal data that is the subject of processing.
- Owner: Natural person whose personal data is subject to processing.
- Authorization: Prior, express, and informed consent of the holder to carry out the processing of personal data.
- Responsible for processing: Natural or legal person, public or private, that by itself or in association with others, decides the processing of data and the use of databases.
- Person in charge of processing: Natural or legal person, public or private, that by itself or in association with others, carries out the processing of personal data on behalf of the Person Responsible for Processing.
RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The person-in-charge and the person in charge of the processing of personal data is CALL PROCESSING TECHNOLOGIES S.A. – CALLTECH S.A. The following are their contact details:
Our website address is: https://www.calltechsa.com
Address: Calle 128 B BIS N° 59 B 40, Bogotá D.C.
Postal Code: 111111
Phone number: +57 1 6 35 65 35
Contact emails: email@example.com
3. DATABASE PURPOSE
The main purpose of database collection is to send information about the services and solutions we provide, for administrative, commercial, and advertising ends and to contact the owners of the data.
4. PERSONAL DATA
The information that is being processed by Calltech S.A. hereinafter in the document titled “Personal Data”, is that which is supplied by the Owners when they access their goods and/or services such as name, last name, ID, age, sex, phone number, physical and electronic address, city and country, and other necessary data that are requesteded through the registration process, in which in no case will be sensitive in the terms of law.
Calltech S.A. will not collect data considered Sensitive under Law 1581 of 2012, including the following examples such as ethnic or racial background, political orientation, religious or philosophical convictions, union or social organization membership, data related to health, sexual life, or biometrics.
5. AUTHORIZATION FOR THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER INFORMATION
6. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA STORED IN THE CALLTECH S.A’S DATABASES.
- Establish communication between Calltech S.A. and the OWNER for any reason related to the purposes established in the current policy, whether through phone calls, text messages, emails, and physical mail.
- Audit, study, analyze, and use the information from databases to design, implement and develop programs, projects, and events.
- Offer products and/or services. The owner authorizes the receiving of commercial information through calls, voice, or text (SMS) messages, emails, and social media for marketing Calltech S.A. and its partners or associated third parties, the foregoing to comply with the provisions stated in Article 10 and in Decree 1377 of 2013, regulatory of Law 1581 of 2012 and other regulations that modify or complement it.
- Evaluate the satisfaction with products and services commercialized by Calltech S.A. through surveys, market and statistical analysis and segmentation.
- Request the owner’s opinion on products and/or services.
- When information must be revealed to comply with laws, regulations, or legal processes to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions to stop or prevent frauds, security breaches related to Calltech S.A. or other parties, prevent technical problems or protect others’ rights.
- As required by the Terms and Conditions or the law.
The others described in this policy or in the Law.
7. PERSONAL DATA STORAGE
The Owner expressly authorizes Calltech S.A. to store data in the most opportune manner that complies with the necessary security measures required for protection of data.
8. SAFETY MEASURES
Calltech S.A. is committed to the correct use and processing of personal data, avoiding non-authorized access by third parties that may want to know, infringe, modify, divulge, and/or destroy the information in the company’s databases. For this reason, Calltech S.A. counts on security and access protocols for their information, storage, and processing systems including physical control measures for safety risks.
9. HOLDER RIGHTS
Calltech S.A. informs owners that, in compliance to current legislation, they have the right to know, update, rectify, and/or revoke their data processing authorization. In particularly, owner’s rights are the following given Article 8 of Law 1581 of 2012:
- Know, update, and rectify their personal data.
- Request proof of granted authorization.
- Be informed, upon request, regarding the use the company has given their personal data.
- Present complaints for infractions against the law to the Industry and Commerce Superintendence.
Free access to personal data that has been subject to processing.
10. REQUESTS, INQUIRIES AND CLAIMS
Petitions and inquiries about personal data:
When the owners of the data or the owner’s successors request an inquiry of the information available on the database, Calltech S.A. will respond to the request in a maximum period of ten (10) business days. In compliance with provisions of Law 1581 of 2012, if the request is not responded to in the given time, the user will be informed of the reasons behind the delay and will be notified of the date when the request will be met, date that cannot be after five (5) business days after the end of the previously stated period.
Revoking of authorization, withdrawal or deletion from the database and claims over personal data:
When the owner of the data or the owner’s successors consider information in the database to be the subject of corrections, updates, or deletion, or noticing alleged breaches of any of the duties contained in Law 1581 of 2012, may file a claim with Calltech S.A., which will be processed under the following rules:
- The claim is formulated by means of a request addressed to Calltech S.A., with the identification of the Holders, the description of facts that give rise to the claim, the address, and enforceable documents will be attached. If the claim is incomplete, Calltech S.A. can require the interested party to submit the missing requirements within five (5) business days of receiving the claim. After two (2) months from the date of the request, without the applicant submitting the required information, it will be understood that the claim has been withdrawn. In case of Calltech S.A. not being competent at resolving the claim, it will transfer to the corresponding person within two (2) business days and inform the Holder of the situation, the person to which the claim will be transferred, relieving them of any claim or responsibility for the use, rectification, or deletion of the data.
- Once the complete claim has been received, the disputed entry will be tagged with “claim in process” along with the reason justifying the claim in the database, within a term of no more than two (2) business days. Said tagging and explanation must be kept in place until the claim is solved.
The maximum time to solve the claim will be of fifteen (15) business days from the day the claim was received. When it is not possible to attend to the claim in this timespan, the Owner will be informed of the reasons behind the delay and of the date by which the delay will be attended to, which in no case may exceed eight (8) business days following the end of the prior timespan.
Personal data incorporated in the database will be valid for the period necessary to fulfill its purposes.
Any substantial change in the processing policies will be promptly communicated to the Owners through publication on our web portals.
13. CURRENT LEGISLATION
Current national legislation on the protection of personal data is contained in Law 1581 of 2012, Decree 1377 of 2013 and Law 1266 of 2008 and regulations that modify or complement it.